Thread: Enlightenment
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 09:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulChapmanTasmania
With the deepest respect; I understand that when, we as seperate selfs, connect to become integrated selves, what is first revealed is its opposition, in other words the recognition of how we actually feel about others, beneath all the so called associations about what it means to be 'spiritual', the animalistic nature that governs our existence here. The potential spiritual component (in Man) is that despite these sensations, we rise above them to mutually support one another.
I think that sharing of ones opinions and frustrations etc, reveal to the writer a greater truth and to the recipients another level to rise above, after all what we agree with is what we have already attained, the fact that this thread is active, to me is valued, it means that there is connection.
If we or I can always keep in mind the underlying root connection with all, then perhaps we can deepen our connection to something of real value that constantly has us striving to support one another.

My post was made to remind EVERYONE to back off with the aggressive attitudes - it's harmful and is causing people distress. And no I'm not kidding and no I can't share.

So with deepest respect, the wellbeing of our members right now is my concern. The push-push-push of the entire idea does not have anybody's wellbeing at heart, except for those doing the pushing. I do not see 'mutual support'. I see sniping and self-servience.

Because of concerns expressed by several members, this thread will be closed for staff discussion. There is more than enough information here for study.