View Single Post
Old 22-04-2018, 04:33 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
The Wheel of fortune could suggest that you need not overthink this. Things will happen on their own accord. The situation will change soon, things could swing either way but its out of your hands.
The High Priestess rev and other cards might suggest that you may be ignoring your intuition and any red flags. The other cards suggest that the situation is yet to resolve but the World like the Wheel does suggest a rapid resolution is underway.

I was thinking the Wheel Of Fortune was probably suggesting that as well. This is an interesting perspective..I hadn't thought of the other cards that way because of the 8 in reverse seemed stagnant... thank you. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
Hi pinkskymelody,

If the ace of cups or the WOF were reversed, I'd be concerned. For me, the WOF upright is a good thing, as you don't want to stop progression of something, as reversed would indicate to me stagnation or lack of progress or growth.

You might be better off asking the tarot, "what is the impact of our disagreement last week upon our relationship?" You may get a much clearer answer. Best wishes!

The Ace of Wands and Wheel Of Fortune were turned up right and they came after the Lovers reversed. This man is my soul connection but he is a friend. Each time I'd pull the Lovers for us, it was upright but after the incident, this was the first time I pulled Lovers in reverse. The cards seemed to have made themselves clear but the Ace of Wands, upright and Wheel Of Fortune, upright right after the Lovers in reverse, was confusing. (Well, the WOF, was..)

Thank you! I will do what you suggested. :)