View Single Post
Old 21-10-2017, 09:43 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

White P;
Quote:
by what authority do you pronounce the Bible to be man made. you spend your energy repeating that God in the Bible is not the God of the universe. that Jesus Christ of the Bible is not the real Christ.

lol - by the authority of CHRIST HIMSELF - now even if you dont accept that I have this personal relationship with Him, still, its HIS AUTHORITY - HIS TRUTH that I present - as delivered for ALL to see plainly in those ORIGINAL disciple gospels that your religion forbids you to know !!

Not to mention the authority of real world EVIDENCE - REAL WORLD FACTS of course, which verify Christ repeated warning about this religion, and the actual recorded history for all concerned prove beyond any doubt at all, how and why the new testament part REALLY got manufactured by whom and for what intent ALL FULLY REVEALED BY NONE BIAS HISTIORICAL FACT !! Christ WARNED us what would be done in his name - history PROVES His predictions to be 100% accurate !!

Quote:
heres a clue-why not tell people how to access the real Christ how to access the real God

again - lol - for in truth I DO INDEED DO THAT - often - lol - like EVERY time I mention the Holy Ghost tell you how it operates and how to attain it personally - or every time I tell you (all) to shun and avoid the external truths (especially the religion that has such a nefarious domination over you all) and seek only the INTERNAL living truth just as Christ taught you (all) also, if only you had HIS truth instead of "bible truth"..

I do as HE DID - you know heres a CLUE for you (all) - He said you cant put new wine into OLD skins - you cant serve TWO masters - He means this spiritual truth =TWO INCOMPATABLE TUTHS that simply do NOT go together at all !! CHOOSE He said... If you choose Christ then as He told us plainly we must forego ALL this religious deception FIRST - drunk on that truth already He said, none are ready yet - first you MUST come out from under that wrongful influence completely !! HE spent a great deal of time and effort doing EXACTLY what I do here - you know - HATE your parents - DAMN those Pharisees - led you ASTRAY HE repeatedly warned us over and over - YES HE DID say it all REPEATEDLY - we cant ignore it if we want HIs truth - for as I said - it IS HIS truth and as HE SAID, your religion its god and its priestly authority ARE DECEIVING YOU !!