View Single Post
Old 24-11-2013, 12:14 AM
Appletwig

Celebrity soulmates/twinflames… is it possible?

We've all done it - had crushes and fallen in love with famous actors, celebrities, sportsmen, pop stars, whoever. We wouldn't be human otherwise, would we? But now comes the crazy bit! Do you think it possible that, just sometimes, probably extremely rarely, the object of your crush could be a soulmate or twin flame, from a distance?

I'm just wondering how to explain feelings that I've had for decades for a certain British actor. It sounds ridiculous, and I feel kinda embarrassed writing about it to tell the truth. It started from the very first moment I saw him on TV. I must have been about 12 at the time. It was a feeling of familiarity, recognition, like I was looking at my brother, or even myself. That we were from the same mold and connected in some way. The feelings are just as strong thirty years later. Sometimes it's so intense that the ends of my fingers tingle when I see him or even think about him, it can be overwhelming and confusing and frustrating all at once. It's less about physical attraction, and more about a feeling of familiarity. I've obviously never met him, and highly unlikely ever to. I'm completely willing to accept it's just another obsession with a famous guy on TV, but…. well, I just don't think it is!! Do you think there is there anything to learn from this? How can I work out what to do?