View Single Post
Old 29-06-2019, 12:10 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsound
What is in your heart right say? What is making it skip a beat....

Okay. My heart is fake and false. It was once pure but someone very bad violated my heart and put poison and curse. My emotional heart is mostly as broken and dead as my physical heart.

I was 16 when I was diagnosed with MVP (mitral valve prolapse). Prognosis was that I would need a valve replacement, a pig's valve. Oh, GROSS!

Was later told my heart was fine. No MVP. Then, at 29 years old a most horrifying symptom: no heartbeat.

I am 43 now. Have suffered and endured dozens of heart attacks. Was diagnosed in 2016 with QAV (quadricuspid aortic valve). The explanation given to me is that a normal valve has 3 cusps and resembles a peace sign. My aortic valve has 4 cusps and resembles a four leaf clover.

Hey, hey. No. I'm not lucky in love, not in any form of it, and it is not lucky to have a lot of heart attacks (especially when nobody believes or understands).

If you want to know about the violation and poison put upon my heart, I will tell you but you have to be able to face great evil without smiling and without confusing who's who.