View Single Post
Old 16-04-2019, 01:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
wim Hof. this gentleman blows my mind. i haven't even finished listening and it appears this gentleman knows more about development by a long shot than anyone i have heard. he just got to how the brain can be developed to release natural opiates and such. before how he was able to break 27 i think it was world records. how scientists have been studying his brain. how he was able to inject himself with bacteria with no effect on himself.

he doesn't just do it. he understands how he does it. exactly what is going on in his brain and body to make the impossible possible. this is the closest thing to superman that i have seen.

sounds like he does breathing techniques to develop things. i have been eating the heck out of bone marrow for some time now. sounds like a lot of his abilities comes from activating his marrow. makes me think must be some good stuff in there. gonna keep eating it religiously. lol

Yes, he is quite a man!

At the age of 12 he was studying things like Buddhism and doing his own research. By 17, he knew this was something in him that he had to follow as his path. He is a twin as well and he taught his twin ‘how to breath’ and access these states he has attained.

The beautiful thing about him is that he is very real and living this as the experienced explorer. So he understands it’s a natural ability that he wants others to realize can support their wellbeing, longevity and adaptation to stress.

Through the interview you get a guage, he is a very compassionate man as well, so he strives to share and teach others what, has become for him, a natural way of life and being.

Joe dispenza who I’ve done workshops with is a big fan of his breathing techniques. Not only for healing, calming and a more alkaline body, (which Hof advocates strongly is the basis of creating a healthy digestive foundation which then decrease your chances of diseases) but also for those higher bliss states.

In many ways he is showing the potential of breathework, conscious ‘altering your entire bodies chemistry’ -breath work.