Thread: DOWSING WRONG?
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 10:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Hi Chrysalis,

I am pleased by your message that I do not have to worry. That releases some feelings of unease or more strained guilt. I haven't been able to dowse in the past days as there has been an enormous heatwave of > 35 Celcius over here. Basically had hung out under trees and dived into the water. It has been cooler since this morning with a small rain shower. :)

But now I am talking about dowsing. I have had a really strange dream about dowsing. I saw a man in my dreams. He was talking to me about dowsing. He talked and while he was talking he showed me a book with prints on them about dowsing and telling me that he knew I was dowsing and how it works? I was perplexed at that moment and sort of tried avoiding him, and then I walked away.

Such an odd dream..... it might tell me something but I need to digest it first. :)

Anyway have a nice day or night :) and thanks a lot.

Hello again and since you asked for any insight into this dream means I'll post what I think is going on. Whether you resonate, or not, with what I say is okay.

Not all dreams are simply dreams to be interpreted. Some dreams are used by Ascended Masters as means of communication, or to get your attention. In your case, I have a strong feeling that one such being has reached out to you. He already demonstrated that he knows a lot about pendulums and dowsing. I'd also take it further that there's more to dowsing than what is collectively known as over the centuries society has lost knowledge by various means.

If you can connect with this Ascended Master you could learn a lot more from him than you could from anyone here in the physical. I'm assuming you know how to meditate so I suggest to use that as a means to connect and communicate with him. Quiet your mind and pay attention for what drifts, or floats, into your mind. You can think about seemingly random thoughts after you meditate.

He's paying attention to your efforts and wants to teach you. He already reached out to you and will do so again if you make an effort.

Well, that's my two bits concerning your dream.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)