View Single Post
Old 10-09-2023, 06:52 PM
Newbie ;)

OnlyWhatiThink

So I thought the third eye was real, for a really long time. A third eye is just the ideology that to think to someone through your third eye is how it is done. I thought it was even directional, it sounds kinda silly to me now.

What I believe is that Men can have Hearing through what people call the third eye, and Women can have Sight. Women's sight is really powerful, but hearing is.. I mean I'm a fellow, Hearing is definitely what I have. So what I did was I listened only when I was studying or had my mind be occupied somewhere else, I'd listen to different frequency of Hz. There's sounds for different thought patterns(maybe). I just meditated and listened to those and eventually I wasn't able to meditate, only for awhile. I started hearing voices in my head, they claim to be from other people, but I've only got verification on maybe 9 or so people in real life over the span of 3 a half years.

As for the dream thing. If you are in acceptance of the dreams you're already had in the past so are complacent with the dreams you'd get again. You are your own controller. If you wanna have different dreams you have to think about having different dreams, not once. A lot of times. Even a lot of vastly different dream scenarios. I use to try to change my dreams night by night, telling myself less than 100 times the dream I wanted to have, to still get stuck in a different dream place. Practice makes perfect, eventually.