View Single Post
Old 30-08-2019, 12:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Glad you brought that up.

Neil, can you prove anything you just wrote?

Better yet, can you prove anything you wrote without referencing the Bible or people in the Bible?

Did you know that some people claim to be Christian but reject almost everything mentioned in the Bible?

But that seems to be the beauty of Christianity.... it is whatever a person wants it to be.

I know one chap who is an
INTER-DIMENSIONAL PRISON TRANSPORT CAPTAIN
in which he goes to the 5th Dimension and transports back to the 3rd Dimension people who still want to do 3rd Dimensional things!

As I have mentioned before, the first 5 books of the Bible apparently were written by different people. This becomes apparent when you read the scriptures in Hebrew. Those books resonate to me so much like the Talmud that I personally believe those books were the premise on how the Talmud was construed.

I mentioned how words can be confusing. For example, the cited scripture speaks of God/god, but in this that God/god is generally claimed to be Satan/devil. I also mentioned how the Jews at one time were worshiping God/god only to find out it was the wrong God/god.
Can we learn anything from what I wrote? I doubt it.

Namaste.

I can not prove it to you, that is why I usually suggest "that it is for any persons considerations".

However I will say, that I have seen the devastatingly, form altering affects, that unloving behaviour has on the shape/form of a spiritual being.
I see them in such disrepair of the spiritual emanation of form ( the spiritual body).
I have seen them "without" all limbs. Facial features withered away to the point of being unrecognizable of their identity..ie "who they are".
Eyes, ears, nose "gone", their mouth distorted, what is left of their head is horrifically melding into the neck, & the neck melding into the withered torso & the torso is buckled & twisted.
Also the colour of their complexion looks as if they have been severely battered for a week non stop, and this is only a start of the demise of their outward spiritual body emanation.

And the above is the reason that they choose not to be seen by Earthlings that can here them. It is not in their best interests to be seen as they truely are. So they pretend to be angels, gods, friends & family etc. & project an image as such.
They can manifest all manner of feelings & images, golden light, tunnels of light for a person experiencing a near death senario...you name it they can manifest it. However as soon as they lose interest in their thought form manifestation, then that manifestation dissipates into nothingness.

And so, eventually they will not have a spiritual body emamating out at all. Because that great law of "REAP AS ONE SOWS" works ceaselessly & to the fullest on all beings angels or evil beings.

& so, I can say & suggest to one & all, the above description is all due to "us", the invisible "Soul'self" being 100% of every moment, subject to the law of "REAP AS ONE SOWS".

WE ARE SOUL AT THE CORE...Those dark minded beings lose their once beautiful radiance & good looks because their quality of invisible Soul'self is so poorly.
With every unloving thought they reap the same, & become as they think, with every unloving thought, they become more unloving, they lose all loving way of being, they eventually become literally EVIL.

Another example of the reality of an invisible Soul'self is, when one travels at great speed, in spirit without the flesh, the spitual body does disappear. So then what is left that contains the person, the identity, the memories of what we are when the spiritual body disappears.....the invisible Soul'self, is the answer.

And so "yes" i can give an explanation without biblical references, as in the above. And most of my reference/posts, are not from scripture.
& why are they not from scripture, well because I only believe probably 2% of scripture as it is depicted. Because I have experienced way to much phenomena to believe scripture...Are you not aware of that fact thus far.

I do not see scripture as i choose to see it. I see it as i realize it, to be something completely different because of the many untold spiritual phenomena that I experience day in day out, night in night out day after day.year after year etc.
------------------
Quote from you..

I know one chap who is an
INTER-DIMENSIONAL PRISON TRANSPORT CAPTAIN
in which he goes to the 5th Dimension and transports back to the 3rd Dimension people who still want to do 3rd Dimensional things!
Unqoute....
----------------
I bet you, all that I posses, that when you and he are liberated from the flesh, you both will discover to a great mind boggling suprise, that your friend is being completely 100% fooled into believing that he is an interdimentional prison such & such, as he says he is.

There is not one senario that dark beings can not endlessly create in the moment & on going moment to moment as the scenario is playing out...& I do not expect you or anyone to in the slightest way even contemplate what I have just suggested to you.
And why Well I will just say, that you will have that knowledge on your liberation from the earthly life as well.
Oh & your friend and yourself maybe seem to be unaware that God nor angel nor any entity in the Christ entities universe, do not need any person to be a prison warden of any kind. Why, well because the most high & powerful christ entity can see to it all itself without help from your friend....& one day he will see the deception...I guarantee it.

& yes the God mentioned in scripture, is totally muddled up with the Heavenly Father of creation.

One is A GOD of FALSE LIGHT & EVIL. THE OTHER IS ALL HOLY, ALL LOVING & ALL MERCIFUL.
And the bible does not explain it well enough.

Ps...all of the above is for anyones considerations.