View Single Post
Old 21-10-2020, 01:48 PM
Administrator
Hello

We (Heart and I ) had our own business and we were holding our own with it but something was nagging at me to close it down. We had just put a lease in place for a van for the company. When we got the van something seemed "off" with it we had a report "Car Proof" that there had been a minor side impact but it was fixed by the former lease owner privately. Something was off with the tracking of that van. That was sign one.

Then my husbands back really started to act up on him and I started with my sciatic issues in the early stages. Here again something was nagging at us. I made the hard call to close things down, to turn in the van and tell customers we were done. It was not an easy choice to make and my husband was upset about it all.

Then full on news hit about the Covid 19 issues and the lock down. That was about a month after I closed the business down. My husband was blessed to work through it all, he got on with a company we sub contracted for and I had pay from the Govt. through the lockdown.

If I had not closed the company when I did we would have had a van lease to pay, company monthly bills to pay and not the money flowing in the pay them. Something told me "close it down" and I listened.

Lynn