View Single Post
Old 16-05-2019, 04:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warman911
To make a long story short, I’m a novice to harnessing my spiritual gifts. I’ve cone to realize I am an impactful empath. I research almost nonstop for any comparable or “like” answers. My clairaudience use to come in as an echo of a repeated sentence. Since meditating and practicing my divine gifts,I have come across a gift I can’t necessarily grasp.

I get this feeling of “shifts” ( a broad feeling of something changing around me)
I usually get them at random times. Then a situation will occur, or something will happen, and I get a feeling of reassurance that THAT situation is what I got the “feeling” from before.

Does anyone have any advice on to how I can build my progression and understanding with this “gift”? Like strengthen it to get a better understanding, and where the feeling connects ?

It's a funny one really, I have been channelling all my life and didn't really know it. I'm an empath and as an empath channelling will be quite a harmonious thing for you to do.

As with anything your development will happen in leaps and there will be times when the connection loses strength, this is normal and will help you to ground into the energies. As John said we are in a time where the planetary consciousness has lifted and therefore it is easier to raise consciousness.

Think of the channeling as if you are learning to play an instrument and just keep developing, you will have good days and not so good days and all will be well. As time goes by and when your awareness raises you will be able to know naturally where the feeling connects for you/to you.