View Single Post
Old 26-12-2016, 07:30 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello lanm1192,

Or, you can use Eggshells for protection by crushing shells into powder & sprinkle them around your home. I have to give credit to Jenny for this awesome idea.

Blessed be,
Lepus

Thank you. I'm vegan, so eggshells personally won't work for me. But I know there are a million other things I can use. Hell, almost every herb/spice in my spice cabinet can be used for protection, and I've personally bought other flowers and such that lend themselves to protection too.

I think part of it is this more is better mentality, combined with my desperation to drive these things away.

I honestly can't say how much extra oomph this would add to my subconscious, but to be fair, at this point I need to focus a lot more on my mentality and actual energy workings to clear the things out.

And I know the magic is supposed to use that anyway, it's just damn near impossible for me to relax and visualize, so I don't get into the heavy energy of it all.

But what I mean is I need to sit down and spend time literally pulling and pushing them out. Force them out and fill the gaps. Rather than trying to depend on burning herbs and oils and other such things to do it for me. (still a good supplement though lol)

But again, thank you, and blessed be.