View Single Post
Old 23-03-2013, 02:07 AM
Fire7

Well, no spell has worked on J, because he sure has never acted obsessed with me; if anything it's the other way around.

And the person above is right: I don't want anyone to be forced to love me if it's not in them (which is probably the reason none have worked on J---because I really don't want them to). I really just wanted to clear away any obstacles that would stand in between us coming together. There is more to love spells than forcing a random person to love you, at least from what I understand. "Spell" really conjures up a bad connotation. I guess I should call what I had done "energy work." Some casters will tell you that love (or some kind of relationship) already has to be there for their service to work, and that it will only work on certain persons---some do compatibility tests first, or only if it's meant to work. Different casters use many different methods of casting... some use witchcraft and voodoo and some don't use any form of divination. It must really depend on what a person is looking for and the intent behind what they're looking for?