View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 02:20 AM
Master
Okay I'll try again...

What does it mean to love?

This time I'll take the question as a "when this happens what else happens"

When you are in Love the self disappears, the ego takes a back seat and might even lose it's grip and the need to take any position doesn't even come near being relevant. I suppose one could call it being or sharing or whatever but the simple timelessness of those moments makes any need to measure it or make sense of it somewhat meaningless.

So, to me, it's one of those feelings that you don't recognise till it's gone and when it's happening you don't care what it's called.

And ,dare I say it, the simple fact that we're here discussing it means we're not in it.

We have to suspend Love to be sitting here typing, unless we're channeling... oh, it can be close by and an easy hop back too but if you're here typing it's a remembered thing.

I think that's what gets Silvergirl a little annoyed and it gets me a little annoyed here sometimes too. We are all sitting in front of computers with our minds working to create analytical responses... There's no other way to be here.

Last time I was at the 'puter shop the choice of chairs to sit in didn't include little fluffy floating clouds and modems didn't include an option for a usb link to ones heart.