View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 07:18 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanGoGurl
Hello all,

This is question for mediums. Does anyone know of a medication that can lower/block psychic abilities? If so, what has been your experience while taking them?

Thanks!

Hello

Honestly no, I came into this life with all that I am "ON" in that its open to me and that is that. There is no down time there is no "OFF" for me no matter what. Drink can suppress it, but that is not the way to go with things. I know too many sensitives that are also alcoholics. (but would never see or admit that in themselves.)

You have to embrace it and accept it as a part of the whole you are and then call on your Guides to help filter things out. Make time for yourself and know your not alone, none of us are ever alone.

When I came to accept me as me, to find those places that I could be me, and work as me I felt more complete. While there is never that time or space for me where I am alone, I too know there is a purpose for me being me.

The hardest part is being me, is that I "should charge a lot for me" seen by others that are "Professional" ( there is no such thing as being a Pro at anything) I feel. I work for free as never felt that calling for $$$$ from being me and not all can afford this help. But man I get the "heat" at times.

Lynn