View Single Post
Old 28-03-2018, 06:02 PM
Seeker
So I had a few theories about what was going on. I've been struggling with this about 6 months, been together with my boyfriend almost 1 year (symptoms didn't start until a couple months after being together). I thought it might be that he was somehow draining my energy; that he was a psychic vampire; that he had some bodily / aura / energy wound or deficiency and that I was being drained of my healer energy; that is was all in my head; etc. Bottom line I didn't want to make any moves until I had "figured it out." And for some reason beyond my pleas for insight, my guides/angels were mostly silent on the issue. I think I finally got it though. I have an answer that clicks and allows me to walk away. Basically I did an I Ching and oracle card and both said the same thing which confirms with the most recent intuition... he's an unbalanced fire element (not a mixture of elements to create balance), and I'm a water element. Basically his fire was putting out my water, evaporating off my element essence (therefore the "drain" feeling), as well as manifesting all the heat symptoms I've tried to articulate such as arthritis, staticy/achy/ungrounded feeling, fuzzy head, etc. which only appear after being around him some time. Otherwise, I'm completely fine. What's very interesting is that a Chinese person came into my life (from Singapore, Chinese nationality), who knew about the personal elements. He explained that many combinations of elements can sustain or support each other but water/fire is irreconcilable. One gets burnt up the other put out. I can't take it anymore, as I said before, I feel like the relationship was slowly draining the life out of me. Let's just say I spent a few days with him again this week and reached the end of what I could tolerate. I have no choice. I have to walk away. The problem is I feel so weak, and am concerned I lost a lot of lifeforce. I'm also afraid of his stalker/codependent nature and that I will have to put up a fight to end this. I just need some supporting words right now as I try to find autonomy and regain my strength.