View Single Post
Old 29-01-2018, 11:21 PM
Master
I find asking questions to be the best way to get information.
If I don't ask I will only get basic information on people, while this maybe amusing, we all like to look in the mirror so to speak, it doesn't become useful for the readee until it gets specific and to the NOW moment they are living in.

For pure intuitive readings you could do is develop a format for getting information.
So perhaps visualize them as a tree, what type of tree are they, what does that mean to you? Is the tree broad and spreading? Is it tall and straight? What season is the tree in? What does that mean to you?
Does it have many branches reaching out?
Does it keep it's branches close to the trunk?
How tall is the trunk before the branches begin?

Let's say how the tree looks to you means certain things to you.

A tree with a short trunk means the persons spirt hasn't been in the Earth re-encarnation cycle very long. A long trunk means someone has been around a long time.

A tree with spring buds means a young person just opening into life.
A summer fully leafed out tree means someone in the prime of their life.
Fall colors someone moving into their silver years or Autumn of life.

A tree with many branch's extending and reaching out might mean someone with a large social circle and many friends.
A tree which holds it's branches close to it's trunk might mean someone who is an introvert or selective about friendships.

Look at the color of the leaves, what do they mean to you? Do they correspond to the aura color, or maybe something else.

What about the bark of the tree, does smooth tender bark easily marred mean a person who wears they heart of their sleeve? How about thick knarled bark, does that represent a person who's become calloused by experience or perhaps has gained much wisdom and is 'tough skinned'?

Look at what you see and Notice and ask questions, 'what does this mean?" Speak your answer or insight to the Readee.

Just ideas to further develop as a Psychic :)