View Single Post
Old 19-10-2015, 05:55 PM
Master
Goodness! There's so much information here - haven't read it all - but I do have a few tips and I agree with some of it that works for me, like not eating too close to bedtime; portions as well.

I find that whatever type of plant foods you eat, they won't have anywhere near the nutrition as they once did because of them being grown in depleted soils. So, my deal is supplements and vitamins - whatever you think you may need after reading stuff about them - I find that taking mega doses of Vit. C helps tremendously - and B-complex is something that when I have it on hand and it gives extra energy boost which is always important in losing weight.

At the same time we need to feel extra energy for a reasonable exercise program, we need to have a calm mind to think things through, so my suggestion is do to or not to do things when you're ready for bed that will help you get a good night's sleep. If you wake up and happen to think of something negative or sad, have a few go-to positive memories/thoughts as a counterbalance.