View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 12:59 AM
Experiencer

anyone drink disilled water?

I' curious because I have been drinking distilled water after I found out how harmful flouride (not real flouride - its called hydrflourilicic acid) chlorine, lead, arsenic, prozac, etc. Is in our drinking water. I read that drinking water collects deposist in your bones and causes arthritis. My dad has had arthritis for 15 years, and after three weeks, his pain went away by 50% and he dropped his meds down from 8 pills a day to 4. He hasn't been so happy in a long time (and he has more money). I also noticed once I started drinking it, my "third eye" started pulsating almost non-stop. (since flouride calcifies in your third eye, and distilled water supposoveley carried it away) any way, my point is, is that whenever someone sees me pouring the water in a cup, they tell me that distilled water can kill you, even though I read otherwise. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I read that its the purest water you can drink, and it only "leaches" out INorganic minerals, not organic which is good, but I get attacked by people all the time! Thanks inadvance! sorry about the tyos!