Thread: Babylon
View Single Post
Old 15-09-2017, 07:04 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Kjw; Ah its not me that's wrong my friend...Christ was very clear and precise...DAMN those Pharisees...HATE your parents (traditions) - leave the temple and seek my Father in secret solitude He ACTUALLY said...

Your so called leaders MISLEAD you He warned, do so with purpose and intent, have tricked and deceived you severely He said... And yet, you profess to know His truth whilst blindly clinging to the religion He clearly warned you (all) about repeatedly....lol....its a joke surely..??.. Either that or indeed you HAVE been tricked because clearly you don't understand HIM at all...

Not suprising - as He warned you - your leaders HAVE taken the keys to knowledge and have hidden them from you...Forbad you all sources of wisdom except that bible they force upon us all.. The fact you remain so ignorant of the things He actually said is ample proof that He spoke the truth.. Clear warning given repeatedly...You may speak of branches and offshoots - but you miss the point entirely - they are all the SAME RELIGION following the same WRONG god - THAT one is the offshoot branch that as Christ said MUST be pulled up and allowed to perish.. YOUR religion IS the exact same as all the rest, following exact same wrong god and the only difference is a few bible discrepancies, at the core you are still and always were following the imposter despite Christ clear warnings....

Jesus speaking to 7 congregations in revelation proves your error---But Jesus is in error right. Jesus is head of the congregation- Ephesians 5:24- Coll 1:18--Even the Pharisees saw the new religion begin-Acts 24:5