View Single Post
Old 29-08-2019, 02:45 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.kishan
So i have been doing meditation regularly since 5 months now and i came to this path out of nowhere, without anyones help or guidance all by my own.
From Past few weeks, as soon as i sit to meditate, i have this strong feeling between my eyebrows, i dont intentionally do that, i never concentrate there myself but it just happens.

This sensation between eye brows feels very physical as if someone is pushing it and it goes deep inside and it stays there through out. This sensation starts just after 2 to 3 minutes after i start to meditate and only goes away when i open my eyes and get busy with any work.

Yesterday, i was out with my friends, i was actually waiting fro them at a public place and i was sitting on a chair.
I was not even meditating, i was just sitting there and out of nowhere this steong sensation come again.

For few moments, i felt as if i am sitting onna chair as an observer, time as stopped for me, and in am seeing people as if like a drama which is playing infront of me.
This feeling and sensation went away in few minutes, as i diverted my mind.

I just want to know from other meditators that whether they feel this sensation so clearly and almost, daily. Is it normal or it will fade away ?
Has anyone gone through this ?

This is a very common experience amongst meditators whether or not a teacher is involved. As you meditate, your focus begins to increase and things that you were not aware of come to the surface.