View Single Post
Old 28-08-2019, 06:58 PM
Master

It happened to me too.Same story, I started on my own, no teacher, I just decided one day to meditate, then after some time, I started to feel some pressure between my eyebrows, it was like someone or something was pressing on that spot, I felt this presure for some time and then it faded away.Read about Chakras, they are like points from where energy flows, that spot between eyebrows is a chakra point, it's called Ajna ( the third eye chakra ).

It's normal, you will experience more and more, you may experience sensation of hot and cold, you may experience your body growing to infinite or decreasing to infinite, you may experience your body moving on its own ( your legs, your arms or even your head ).From this you may experience also OBEs ( out of body experiences ) or lucid dreams, this is how it started for me.You may also experience a state where you lose the perception of your body and the surroundings, it's like you just become a point of awareness.If you experience sleep paralysis, your mind wakes up but your body is still sleeping, try to relax, I know it's hard, but try to relax, this is how you can leave your body, you will fly, you will pass through objects, you will do many things.

This is how I started to meditate, out of nowhere, I decided one day to meditate and from that day one ( a year ago ) I kept on doing this incredible practice.

What I can say, don't give up on this practice, I feel that you were called to do it to achieve a higher spiritual status.