Thread: Psi Ball
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 04:09 PM
Master
Great post wstien, you have some fun ideas to do with psi balls!

I suspect Shang li and I are no longer pulling the energy out of our selves to direct it anymore, I know I'm not. I was in the beginning as I'd studied Ti chi chuon and they pull it from the dantien (we call it sacral chakra). While this is more than enough to do numerous amazing things in martial arts particulalry when dealing with others who can't do it yet, it's not very effective for say healing others or sending good happy happy stuff into downtrod areas.

The reason for this is the energy carries the signature off whatever it last passed through, if it came from you it carries whatever mood you are in underneath all your thoughts. Or if you are ill or recovering the energy carries that signature. Meaning you can in the process of trying to heal someone make them feel sad, lonely and feel like they have a cold.

Healer pulling the energy directly from themselves have to like like priest/priestesses in a constant state of purity. This involves much cleansing, purifying and self mind control and elimination of all negitivity, other wise you are just passing your 'goo' into other people.

However when you learn to feel it in the air all around you, in the earth beneath you and the cosmos above you you can then use this cleaner energy to work with, you can also learn how to remove the imprints on energy and return it to a nutrual or positively charged state. These days I often work directly with energy pulled directly out of the earth to heal people and don't even pass it through myself at all.

Making psi balls is an awesome beggining, you are energy aware now, continue your explorations, there's much to learn! Enjoy!!