View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 08:10 AM
Master
Hello,

It sure can be frustrating dealing with spiritual guidance which does not seem to understand your circumstances. When you do spend a lot of time worrying you are indeed out alignment with your best potentials. Those messages you get about this are intended to be helpful. Have you ever considered that they are and reflected on ways to get around this obsession with life's concerns?

In my view, human life is a mind game. How we focus our attention will attract energies which support that focus. So once you set your mind and heart on misery, that is what you will get. It takes great effort to shift your attention and your reflective habits away from life's negatives and more towards your blessings. You can improve your relationship with your guides by seeing them as a blessing. If you do then your guides will sense that energy from you. Then proceed to ask what I call useful questions. Those being what you need to do to improve your outlook on life.

Now if you choose to stay angry, the guidance you get will not be useful. You may even be conversing with some darker aspects of your self. If you want to receive high vibrational wisdom, you need to first use that when you seek those insights. Be wise and circumspect as you examine the information you are bringing in. Discern from their content if that material has integraty.

You may or may not resonate with my thinking on these things. I hope I have need helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/