View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 12:45 PM
Seeker
When my son was much younger I'm thinking 10 years old (he's 38 now) we were in the Virginia City area of Nevada, Crystal hunting. This particular area had clusters and pieces just all over the ground once you began to look. Somewhere in that area were amethysts and the reason I had picked that spot ~ never did find any of those though~ sigh

Anyway my son Russell was really a Rock Person himself. He would bring me rocks in the way many young children would bring their mom flowers.
He had taken his shirt off and had it on the ground filling it with all the treasures he was finding. His excitement was truly a JOYful thing to see. He excitedly told me we had hit the jackpot!!
Another time on a trip back from Colorado we made a pit stop ( I'm thinking Utah? )at a spot called Garnet hill if I remember correctly.The "hill" was basically a huge pile of picked over slag. You could see all the empty spots that garnets had been in these rocks. There were bits and pieces left and the Energy was still there (and shew!! incredible! ) Russ sat down on the hill to rest for a moment with his hand on the rocks a little behind him to support him ( he was a teenager at this time) when he went to stand up he glanced down and right under where his hand had rested was a thumb sized piece of garnet in a piece of rock. A gorgeous piece!! which I encouraged him to keep. ( I was taught when collecting herbs or rocks or whatever...to leave a "gift" be it tobacco or even a coin...it's the Respect and Balance that's important and a "Thank You" and that day was no different)

Sadly both of my adult children have decided that they no longer wish to have their "psycho" ( someone else's words coming out there) mother in their lives.
It has been a Journey of grief for me but I have (Finally) reached a place of Acceptance and Peace with it~ my heart can and does still ache tho ) So I have no idea if he still is Open to this easy "communication" but the JOY with which he approached such things was truly a wondrous thing to behold!!!