View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 12:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
hi Sparrow,

I have a question for you - about death and car accidents, wondering about your thoughts on this please.

I have always wondered about when someone dies in a car accident, was this their time to go ? or were they in the wrong place at the wrong time ? And please, don't give me the answer that they " chose " to die in a car accident, as I don't believe in that line of thinking.

The reason this came to mind is a few days ago, an acquaintance of mine, lost both her inlaws in a car accident. They were hit by a semi truck and I think it was instant death, so hopefully they didn't suffer too much while still alive. Anyways, thinking about this, and the suddenness of the event, such a shock to everyone. Here one minute, gone the next ! I know one is never really quite prepared for death ( or maybe some are ) but just the suddenness of it... even when one knows death is not far away due to health issues, one is still never quite ready for it, the ones who remain that is. Even though there is so much talk and belief in the afterlife, etc.. it still doesn't make it any easier. I know there is some comfort, more so than if one didn't believe in afterlife and communication, etc .

Or is dying in a car accident, one of those grey areas.... it just happens, not necessarily a reason for it ?

Dream Angel xx
A sensitive subject for some perhaps. Though I will answer none the less.

I will begin my answer first by sharing a slice of truth within the enfoldment of life.
Souls who incarnate into physical state come with very little plan of action. This means, your destiny has not already been mapped out for you, for you simply to follow like a puppet or pawn. Nor is your fate set in stone to balance some karmic debt or spiritual lesson. Lessons of life are not a prerequisite for some ascension process.

Are such things as car accidents an orchestrated divine plot for one or more souls to depart? With miniscule exception the answer must be no.
Many other species, including some species on Earth have the ability to leave their physical state at will, whenever they are done using it. There is no need for traumatic or violent transitions. It is so only for humans because they are careless, irrational and spiritually disconnected.

There are people who fail to realize that the spirit world has little influence on the day to day manifestations within the physical world. This is to say, the spirit world tend to leave the physical ‘stuff’ to the physical beings within it, and interfere very little. It is actually very difficult for beings in the spirit world to work with energy at the vibration of physical state, simply because it takes a tremendous amount of energy focus and control to manipulate physical circumstance. This is why many choose to simply incarnate, as it is easier, in some respects.

Within the physical state there exists imperfections. Accidents are going to happen due to these imperfections. If you hold a ball and drop it, it is going to fall. This is not some divine will of God intervening in the destiny of the ball, it is simply the mechanics of physical state. If a human being falls asleep at the wheel and kills another driver, this is not divine will, it is human fallibility. So too if they react in such a way as to drive off a cliff, crash into another car or simply lose control of the vehicle. Sometimes it is easier and more palatable of heart to point the finger to some unseen force or twisted fantasy of fate. Some so-called spiritual individuals will claim ‘there are no such things as accidents’. Yet this airy fairy claim lacks the wisdom of a greater understanding that the physical state of life is not so perfect, orchestrated and organised as you make it out to be. It is a state of experimentation and continuous spontaneous creativity. This is why humans suffer so, not for some divine lesson, but to reveal anything and everything is permitted to be created. Imperfections create circumstances, both as a result from human action and of environmental influences. Just as such things as diseases, learning disabilities and genetic mutations are all results of physical state events, which have nothing whatsoever to do with any spiritual application.

I am fully aware, within my own role, within the awareness that I have, that an increase of spiritualist thinkers assume in blind faith that the spirit world has this great overpowering influence over every tiny little event in physical state. I am sorry to inform you, this is not the case, as you will find out for yourself. This is why it is of the utmost importance for humanity to take responsibility for their own lives, their own planet and their own future.
Now if one is also to bring into the equation the emotional repercussions of a soul, who is claimed to transition via some pre-arranged violent car crash, you have to realize that in most instances such an event causes devastating effects, both for those left in physical state, as well as the soul who has passed on so quickly that they did not have time to say goodbye. Often times these souls have to be met by their guides and told exactly what has happened to them for it has not dawned on them that they have actually died. Some have even been known to ignore the presence of their guides and push them out of their energy space altogether, and blatantly anchor themselves to their physical attachments. Now, it is with anyone with common sense that it is to be understood that no soul would choose this upon themselves, or upon those who they leave behind. I hope this brings into perspective that such violent or unjust passings are not something which souls choose by free will, but something which takes place through the free will of others, or actions of others, or themselves, and/or the environmental circumstances of where they currently are.

I have, in another post, explained why your spirit team often are not able to protect you from such incidents. Sometimes they can, if they have enough forewarning to manipulate you or your surroundings in order to protect you.-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸