View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 11:49 AM
Knower

I suggest you play with it. Start meditating, yes, but not to necessarily step back fully all the time, but to feel the edges of that connection with everything.

I agree with iamthat in relation to trying to explain or move others to this knowing; however, the more comfortable you become in *your* knowing, the more people will ask you about it.

When I say play, I mean start to move through your day opening yourself to understanding the relationship between you and what and who is around you. Or meditate and put your awareness into 'inanimate' objects and learn what it means to be them - knowing that everything is part of this connection, you will be delighted and amazed at the different parts of existence and what they can teach you when you allow yourself to know them as they are.

As you might know or be able to recall from your experience, "it doesn't matter"; put in quotations to help you feel the significance of that sentence.

Therefore... play, look for the connection, see the relationship, allow the knowledge from the vast or the miniscule, let existence speak with you.

Or don't... consciously.

Because you are anyway. As you know.