Thread: Lord Shiva
View Single Post
Old 26-10-2014, 05:22 AM
RasaKali

Thumbs up Thanks for the wide and real view...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv To Be Spiritual
I agree with u friend, god is one only we give them different name and I appreciate ur devotion n I know what u feel! Do u read geeta? I love the words of lord krishna in Geeta, also worshipping Lord Krishna and Lord Shiva is a same thing, Jai Shree Krishna, Om Namah Shivay... :)

God is one and only one, we call him/her Shiva, Narayan, Kali, Krishna and denote by the character, that makes us pleased and inspire us to live to be united with him/her. This is the real moto of life...uniting with lord.... Let us wash away all these misunderstandings about dissection of Shiv, Shakti, Palanhar... as they are practically the different names of one... and let all the real spiritual life seekers unite with love and respect for each other... let each others love for the world..for the Jagatsangsar. .. make each both inspire each other...

Prakriti is Ma Jaganmata... respecting her unbiased love for us; Time is Lord Shiva... the real Guru for all..Jagatguru..let all take lesson from the Gurukul....; Place is Lord Narayan... on whose lotus feet, the world resides... All the beauties and identities are the expression of Devi Laxmi...All the sounds and Nads.. the expression of Ma Sarwaswati....and our body an body function controller... Brahmadeva..... we are alive and living with all feelings for all of them, individually and unitedly....So, why sitting under separate umbrellas... let's come under one umbrella.