View Single Post
Old 21-04-2017, 04:56 PM
Master
That was exquisite! I really enjoyed it. Every time he excitedly said 'Yes!' I grinned and chuckled in energetic connection with his excitement and pleasure.

Even more so though all of what he said resonated as Truth with me, there was never a moment where there was a slight glitch of something not ringing authentically. To be honest I thought I might have resistance to a reptilian being channeled, due to ideas here on earth about them which tend to be fear based and negative. But instead I found my heart and energy body very open and appreciative of Treb's sharing and willingness to impart wisdom to those of us who are in the place to understand it. His loving service is deeply appreciated!
He puts things into an easily understandable format and based on my own experiences in Higher States of Consciousness and much exploration OBE into the Greater Consciousness construct, everything he said resonated as being said in Truth and Love and for the expansion of further consciousness.

I am curious if it is possible to ask him questions. I have some questions which are easily answerable and my Higher Self wishes me to understand certain areas more so that I can act upon these areas. Treb briefly mentioned in passing by way of explaining something else to you about multiple timelines and alternate realities.
This is what my Higher Self needs me to gain more knowledge of so that I can, I think, collect more of our essence from collapsed timelines which have played out and finished and return it to the whole. Something like that. Or it could be sending energy to those lines to assist those instances on 'me' in their individual progressions. Just not sure whats being asked of me?
I do not understand enough thought to do this undertaking and am continually reminded for several years now that it needs done, whatever it is.
Treb also mentioned later in the Interview how each life adds to the wholeness of the OverSoul and it's expansion, this too plays into what I'm being asked to do as a vehicle of consciousness with the ability to set Intention and direct energies. So these things and knowledge is connected and Treb I have every reason to believe understands it.
Is it possible to make contact with Treb and or Rob or move questions to you to ask him about how alternate lives in alt timelines/decision lines work?

I look forward to your response Rokazulu I would be more than happy to put together a short list of questions if this is amenable to all or make other arrangements like Skype or Zoom contact for ease of energetic contact. Thank You for putting your self out there and doing this Podcast Rokazulu. You are reaching those of a vibrational understanding to not question the channeling but instead see it like a library of useful and beneficial wealth offered from a place of love.

Last edited by CrystalSong : 21-04-2017 at 06:00 PM.