View Single Post
Old 26-03-2012, 03:55 PM
snowpea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy
LOL it feels like i am reading a book, i can clearly recognise some of your traits, but not to the extreme of premonition dreams.
I also have the "knowing" as some say, i am still in the stages of trying to figure it out, as it feels like my own thoughts and that it is just random imaginative thoughts, and it is usually the first thought that pops into my head (hahaha that is why i feel it is me) but i did a reading (2 readings) for some, and did the whole first thought thing, gave names, nicknames, etc....all right..............makes you think???
so as i said, i am still trying to put 2 and 2 together, and get over the "ego" bit, and learn to trust myself.
Funny enough i suck at pyschic readings (maybe because i dont put as much effort in to it) so i dont know what is going on either.

I can also do it with people in my daily life, someone like a new patient that has walked into the practice, it is like i know.think i know something about them, but i cant varify it, as i cant ask my patients some of the things, like i once got a random thought that this one patient was paedephile.....very strong feeling, made my skin crawl......but then again, i could just be stereotyping..who knows........LOL i wasnt going to ask him.

In reagrds to visions, i usually only see whole in dreams. i have heard once or twice, and if i see a vision (not in dream, but in focussing), it is not a full vision, but parts, like some one leaning down for a hug, i would just see the mid part of the body, or i will be able to tell you what colour clothes etc....

The all knowing part is called Claircognize. (google it, you might mind some more answers there.

I am so glad to find a place where people can say WOW! Your just like me. :) I don't feel so alone now. :)

The premonitions that I have had, have only happened a few times. I feel like I had those premonitions because I was consciously ignoring everything else. I have however also been visited in my dreams/sleep, by loved ones that have passed. That is a whole different thing and it was amazing when it happened.

I have done both psychic readings for friends and just read friends. Sometimes I am in the middle of reading a friend and all of the sudden someone that has passed on in their life pops up and starts giving me information to tell them. I can even do it over the internet! As odd as that may sound. Sometimes though (and I know that I need to get out of my own head and my own way) I am not sure how accurate the information is vs. how much the person is just **'ing me or just going along with what I say. I would think that people wouldn't do this, but then again human's are human. I can tell when the information is really authentic though because the person will usually start crying. :( That always makes me feel bad.

While I was reading the article that you pm'd me I had a revelation. I can tell the difference in between the thoughts in my own head vs. the information that is being given to me. The information comes for a place much different that my own mind just as the article said. It's almost like having someone sitting right next to you, in your mind. It comes from a pure place, on that isn't muddled and it is very clear, clean, and true. It resonates as such. That is the knowing without knowing part.

I have had incidents like you described about the pedophile and I think the same thing about myself sometimes. Except I know that when I get those kinds of gut instincts, followed by a deep sense of knowing, that what is going on inside my head and inside my body is true. For instance I have been around certain people that I just knew deed down were BAD. When I say bad, I mean BAD to their core. I have an instant feeling of wanting to flea from that person and most of the time do, and that feeling is accompanied by a barrage of images in my mind and knowledge that comes to my mind about what that person has done, who they have done it to and what they did. There is one instance where this happened that had I not looked like a complete crazy person while running full speed to the police station, I would have dropped what I was doing immediately and done so. I still regret not doing that. I also get that when I am around people in general, but not to that extreme.

For instance: There is a girl in my class who just went through a divorce (she told me this) and she is struggling with depression (which I knew before she told me). However what she has not told me is that she is struggling with her sexuality. She was also sexually abused as a child and has second thoughts about her sexuality because of this. She is at her core a good person, a wonderful, beautiful, spiritual person. She is also having trouble with her spirituality. She questions herself on everything and often who she is or who she is not. She is extremely hard on herself to the point of denying herself even the most basic pleasures. (I haven't said anything to her because she is a classmate and I don't want her to think that I am crazy. But I also have not had a feeling that I need to say something to her.)

There is another person in one of my classes that is an extremely open book when it comes to information that I get from him. He is attractive, dresses nice, and seem's cocky on the outside. At first glance you would think that this man has it all! Such is not the case. He is extremely insecure! He is mentally punishing himself for things in his past. He is surrounded by a deep sense of shame, of not belonging, of not fitting in. He has done something wrong by or to someone and he wears that sense of embarassment and shame on his shoulder every day. I don't feel like it was something criminal.

Then there is the chick that I do NOT like. She was in one of my classes last semester and let me tell you this woman made my skin crawl! She sat next to me on the first day of class, and then again on the second time I had that class. The third time I had to go to that class she was already seated so I took the farthest seat from her all the way on the other side of the class room. This woman literally sucks the life out of people and is so scattered emotionally and mentally that I felt like I was being assaulted constantly every time I was near her. I had no doubt that this woman not only has a huge amount of inner demons, I think she has demons that surround her daily, and let me just say not unwillingly. She comes off as a former drug addict who has turned her life around and is wanting to become a counselor so that she can help people. Such is not the case and she knows I know. She will not come near me, she will not even speak to me and when she does look in my direction, let me just say that "stink eye" does not even cover the way she looks at me. Now mind you I have NEVER had a bad conversation with this woman. I have treated her nicely when I did speak to her, which was only twice. Unfortunately, her path crossed mine again when I saw her on the first day of another one of my classes this semester. This is the woman that makes me feel like I am going to lose my mind when I am in the same room as her. After class is over I almost physically run to my vehicle to leave her presence. It's that bad. What I do know is that she is surrounded by extreme negative energy, she has done some very awful things in her past and she has no interest in clearing her karma. She revels in her evil doings and she prides herself and think that she is above karma. She likes feeling dark and feels more in control of the darkness than what she truly is. She is a former prostitute, drug addict and I am almost 100% certain she has molested male children. This semester I am in more control of blocking her craziness, but last semester it was all I could do to not run out of every class I had to attend with her there. She thinks that she can cause people to do things and she likes thinking that she has control over people. What she does not realize is that it is not "her" that is in control over what is going on with her, even though she invites it willingly, it has complete control of her. She takes advantage of peoples kindness and she preys on the nieve. There is one poor girl in my class in particular that she is preying on and I swear I want to look at this little (I say little because she is in her early twenties) girl and tell her to RUN! However I don't deep down feel the need to say something to her.

That is just a little bit of what it's like for me to read people or see right through people. This happens a lot, every day actually. I just don't know how to control it so that it doesn't run me and run me down as much as it does.