View Single Post
Old 26-08-2011, 01:51 PM
Trieah

That's awesome! I love being able to go back and listen to all my recorded channeling sessions.

Lately, I've been reading the Michael Newton books on lives between lives. They're so interesting, yet kind of upsetting at the same time. My brain has always seemed to be wired differently that I wind up thinking myself into circles over so many things, that I tend to confuse myself a lot. Everything seems to mean everything and yet nothing at the same time. And these books kind of upset me in a way, because I just can't tell for sure just what level of development I'm actually at. During a channeled spell board session, my guides said that there's not really a set leveling system per say, but I would be something close to what Newton describes as a level V. I guess it's just hard for me to wrap my brain around that concept when, when my brain in this body is so dyslexic that just about everything seems backwards to me, LOL. This has most definitely been a rather challenging lifetime. So I think it would be very helpful to me, to actually be put into deep hypnosis in order to bypass all the loose wiring in my brain