View Single Post
Old 14-01-2020, 02:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I think it can go hand in hand really well? There was a crystal shop near by and the man ran it from a more scientific, non-spiritual & energywork related point of view. He just loved them, probably as the beauties of nature they are.
He sold gorgeous crystals of excellent quality, did have a real eye for it.
I could easily find what I wanted there even though I'm in it from another angle.
I think the same would go for a more scientific person who visits 'my' crystals shop, run by spiritual people for that reason as they too have great quality crystals.
Maybe crystals can bring people together by their shared love for the crystals?
LOT OF TRUTH IN WHAT YOU WROTE

At the Tucson shows, there was a 'dedicated' location for spiritual dealers. Over the years, most of the spiritual dealers have disappeared: one by one. What happened? One factor was the promoters increased the rent. Parking spaces that were free, slowly but slowly disappeared. Then there was the outrageous prices the spiritual dealers put on their product which drove customers away. Another issue was one spiritual dealer was trademarking stones and crystals and then selling them at extremely high prices. This practiced, offended some of the spiritual people.

Last year, I noticed at one show, there was about 4 spiritual dealers. At another show, they had one spiritual dealer.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜