View Single Post
Old 22-08-2012, 10:48 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Hi Again, I see plenty of people are reading this Thread so thought I would tell you a bit more about Noxious, and or Harmful Energies. The Noxious ones can be caused by many things. Underground Streams would be one of the most common. I will explain. In the Northern Hemisphere the water drains down the plug holes in our wash basin and sink one way and in the Southern Hemisphere the other way. It is the same with Underground Streams. If for some reason the water starts spiraling the other way that causes what is called Black Water and that is bad for you if you are living over the top of it. If it is under your bed or your favorite chair it can make you feel very tired and worn out and very Depressed and they say that it can also make you ill. It also can seep up from underground if there is a split in the Earth away down below. That is often where it is in a larger square patch. If it is a stream it is more likely to run through your house or what ever, more narrow . There are also many things that can cause harmful Energies in the house as well as under it including Electric things in our living space, Computers and TVs do not help and of course everything is going wireless which is I feel is making it worse and we carry Mobile Phones everywhere with us. However I feel that the Noxious Energies are by far the worst and sometimes just by changing where your bed is or your chair is enough to get it out of it if that is possible to do. I have seen bad cases where there was so big an area of it that it covered most of the room which has also happened to me, no matter where I had moved things too, I couldn't escape it. Anyone wants to know more I am here to help in any way I can. I wish someone had been around to tell me what was happening to me many years ago. Blessings. Clarrie