View Single Post
Old 23-12-2017, 04:38 AM
Guide

AH man :( I had high hopes... it seems that its the same as any school... sorry to hear that. Lol yeah i am finding that I am way over psychics head even though they are able to see they are still blind... if you know what I mean. Lol you can tell me and us about vortex's. That was the first thing I did when first consciously astral projected. That sucks that they get mad or frustrated and they haven't been out in the astral plane... but it makes sense. you can be a troll in these higher realms.. tsk tsk. Would you say that you are learning enough compared to the cost?

It seems for me I can learn more from the world than a boring class room. Even then they probably withhold information... have you heard of the emerald tablets of Thoth? Your suppose to listen or read it 100 times... lol its funny each time I read it its like a different story because i became open to a new interpretation of them... I will try to read more of your posts and reply because I need a friend toooo .... to many things I can explain.. You know its bad when you go over the medium channeling head lol.