View Single Post
Old 26-03-2015, 12:54 AM
Swann

Quote:
Originally posted by EarthMamma :

Thank you so much, Swann!! ((((HUGS))) I really appreciate the time you took to take a look & for pointing out what you are seeing. The more I look into astrology, the more I am drawn into it.. It is fascinating and feels a bit overwhelming at the same time.

I appreciate you noting the specific degrees I should look for with regards to the orbs, and for putting together the list of astrobody numbers for me. You are very sweet to do that for me. ♥

Wow, the healing energies in the stars remind me of how much I'm drawn to healing... I have "Hands of Light" - a pretty amazing book on healing thru the human energy field - that I came across in a cupboard recently. Hmmm.. May be time to take another gander at my book.

Can't wait to get home to re-read and delve more into all the wonderful info you posted. I appreciate the offer to answer any more questions.. I might have a few here and there but you have already given me so much to work with. Thank you so much again!

Many blessings to you!

Cam/EarthMamma

Anytime !

That book sounds very interesting ! I might consider taking a look at it, too. :)

Wishing you a wonderful read and spiritual journey (and blessings !), ♥

Swann