View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 01:36 AM
Master
Thanks for the thought Jenriggs.

Time to put on the gold-plated tinfoil hat for a moment and talk on some loosely correlated conjectures I have based on different sources which relate to music, technology & the ufo phenom.

First source is from the book, 'This Is Your Brain on Music: The Science of a Human Obsession' by neuroscientist Daniel J. Levitin. He talks of a man named John Pierce who;
  • was Vice Pres. of research at Bell Telephone Laboratories
  • responsible for engineers who built the transistor
  • credited with creating the 'traveling wave'
  • worked at Stanford with computers & sine waves which created FM (frequency modulation) synthesis, or the synthesizer which "revolutionized the music industry" (" " is direct quote fr. book)
  • respected science fiction author
  • involved with team which launched the first telecommunications satellite
Now here is a relevant article from 'Nexus Magazine' which is a transcript of the lecture given by Jack Shulman at the 'Global Science Congress' in Florida in 1999. Shulman is; (fr. article) "... the head of the American Computer Company. American Computer Company is part of the Technology International Group and Bell North America group of companies. I'm also one of the owners of the group of companies. I've been in the computer industry for about 28 or 29 years. I've worked for IBM as a professional services management consultant. I worked on the development of the personal computer in 1978 ..."

Here it is; 'Reverse Engineering Roswell'

In this lecture he argues and alleges that the transistor was given or taken from alien technology, in (alleged) specific details.

So we have the invention of the personal computer, the synthesizer, the transistor and alleged alien technology are linked so far.

A favorite author of mine, Philip K.D.'s final unfinished novel called 'The Owl in Daylight' dealt thematically with this very thing, "aliens" (for lack of a better word atm) and music. Here is a line fr. the article at the link;

"the novel would be from the viewpoint of an entity that was not human but from presumably another star system. Its view of us and our culture. It would begin on another star system.. a civilization where there's no atmosphere such as we have and as a result, speech is never developed.. because of the failure to utilize sound, they have no art predicated on sound... our art predicated on sound is, of course, music, and we take music for granted. But for them, since they do not employ sound, there is no analog that will correlate in their world for music..."

To some of you if you know of my other main thread here this will prob. not surprise you. I suppose we all perceive through our own filters, so my half baked, obscurely realized attempt at some theory makes sense given.

Phase 3 if you will has to do with what is called the philosopher's stone (not talking about the Harry Potter book here, although I am a fan) or the squaring of the circle. It's a medieval alchemist's symbol fr. circa 1600's-ish.

It looks like this;

Back to the synthesizers, the sine wave & music. There are 3 main wave forms that every synthesizer ever made employs. That is the sine wave, the square wave and the triangle wave.

The sine wave represents a circular wave, if taken it's upper and lower value together. There are many interesting connections throughout history with sine wave shapes.

The DNA helix
The infinity symbol, a closed loop sine wave (or the number 8 if you stick it upright, 8 being an important number to buddism).
The caduceus, that symbol you see on every ambulance, also related to the concept of kundalini energy flow or acupuncture

when you sew or knit garments, sine waves hold it all together.

the ichthys symbol, used by gnostics in ancient times, evolutionary biologists and Christians in modern times typically as bumper stickers

waves in the ocean take the form of sine waves, caused by the moon's magnetic field apparently

hurricanes's Irma & Jose recently, tell me that isn't a sine wave in these images;https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-T... 5D?imgmax=800

the undulating motions when people dance often look as though they take the form sine waves, and on and on.

Where am I going with this? What is my point? I'm really not sure, other than to say I find these connections fascinating and in terms of spiritually and/or energetically speaking I consider sine waves to possibly be of powerful and practical importance. And that there is some (imo) mysterious relationship betwixt music, technology, the ufo phenomena & consciousness. In regards to the future maybe especially, though that is I admit highly vague and questionably speculative statment. Intuition or wishful thinking, schizo-delusional type psychological projection, hey who can say.

I'm just trying to get the word out I guess, like everyone else it seems, heh.

Ok onto links, this post is going to be massive holy. Good luck to anyone who bothers with it in full, and my apologies in advance. And also my your welcome's in advance, if that's rather the case. Either way, likely my last post in the thread for awhile, may as well go big.

Navajo Tales: The Stars

August 31, 2017 from Cnet yt. channel,
'Repeating radio signals coming from space'

Trailer of TBS show, 'People of Earth'

August 30, 2016 fr. Beyond Science yt. channel,
'SETI Is Investigating a Possible 'Alien' Signal From Space'

Jaques Vallee talks about the ufo phenom. from the late 80's. 7min.

Laura Linney and Will Patton short interviews re: working on the movie 'The Mothman Prophecies'.

The Voronezh ufo case from 1989, courtesy of Think Anomalous yt. ch. 6min.

A collection of old George Knapp, CBS News tv segments about ufo's.
34min.

Some highlights from 'Fortean TV' program which aired in 1997.
24min.

From the Numberphile yt. ch.; 'The Uncracked Problem with 33'
8min.

Short 40 second news clip of footage
fr. CTV News about the fireball sightings in British Columbia in September of this year.

'Honoring the life's work of Jim Marrs'tribute video. Marrs died recently, video from August of this year. 5min.

7min clip from CBC News from 1972
about 'The Philip Experiment'.
Interesting to consider from a psychological standpoint, if true.

John Mack talks about Dalai Lama - Extraterrestrials & Sentient Beings Classification
4min.

September 29th of this year, from SpaceX & yt. ch. starring Elon Musk;
'Making Life Multiplanetary' 43min.

Australian tv news feature on the 1988 'Knowles Family Encounter.'
18min.

Fox News segment of the 'Oneida Lake Incident' from 1997.

Fr. August 24 of this year, short 2min. feature re: an ancient Babylonian tablet on trigonometry.

2017 timelapse footage of the summer solstice at Stonehenge.

ABC News feature on a San Diego UFO sighting involving a historic barn. Uploaded March of this year, 2min.

'New Thinking Allowed' segment, 'UFOs & Alien Beings', July of this year. 4min.

Fr. Mystery History yt. ch., 4min. long;
Tutankhamen's Dagger Is Made From "Alien Gold"?

Last but not least, from May of this year from UFO Hub yt. ch.;
'Tales of Unity & Oneness That the Government Doesn't Want You to Know'
with author, ufo researcher Grant Cameron. 56min.

[Outro Music]

Last edited by Deusdrum : 04-10-2017 at 04:39 AM.