View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 09:33 PM
Master
Get em while it's hot, George Knapp interview from last Sunday with Tom Delonge. For a limited time only! (probably be taken down off youtube at some point).

If I may phase quickly back into editorializing mode for a moment, it was no big surprise to me about the leaked emails confirming what Mr. Delonge had in the past claimed about having inside sources. Where my reservations and suspension of judgement comes into play is when Tom assumes what he is being fed by such people is absolute and complete. Or whether these officials themselves have the whole story, for that matter.

A person can be told truth and given genuine proof on the one hand, and yet still be told lies by the very same persons on the other at the same time. There are often intelligence operatives whose only job it is to manipulate assets and sources in these type of ways. To mix lies with truth is a more nuanced, sophisticated and effective way of lying, of confusing or obfuscating the truth; as opposed to habitual or pathological liars who give themselves away eventually. It's another measure and art of control. It would stand to reason that those in control are adept at such things, you would think, being they have such power to begin with. Yes, I do tend to be paranoid at times, thank you for asking, lol. (still..)

So I do not take Tom's word for it entirely, although my impressions are that his intentions are pure and true, his sources.. that, for me, is another story & question.

As far as mainstream type news reporters go, George Knapp's journalistic integrity is to me as near beyond reproach as you can get when it comes to this field of inquiry. That said, he does seem to be tight with Tom, so while I assume the questions will be pertinent and to the point as they always are w/ Mr. Knapp, & although I haven't listened to much of these yet, still I would not doubt that there may be some softball type business going along with things as well, due to perhaps the accommodations allowed in the interest of conduct towards consideration of Tom as a guest. No different i don't think than allowances made for any guest of a show, in order to feel welcome and maintain professionalism.

So Idk how hard Tom will be challenged, how deep or how much he or George will delve into or give away information wise, in terms of what each of them respectively knows ("knows"). Again, I'm only 20 minutes deep into these myself. Point being, refer to my proselytizing, soapbox like advice offered in the post at the top of this page. I neither fully endorse nor oppose anything Tom claims in this interview. I don't know. Peter Levenda gets into the mix in hour 2 apparently as well, so ditto for whatever it is that he says.

Consider what they have to say, imo, but be wary of taking anything on board as gospel. My 2 cents at least. Honestly I don't know how necessary all of this from me is, I know you people are capable of thinking for yourselves already so possibly preaching to the choir a bit here, however I've found personally speaking it's easy for me to get swept away with things now & then, more so than I maybe realize sometimes.

With that said; here's the interview, in four installments on youtube.

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4

40 minutes a piece, roughly.

[some accompanying theme music]

[interview soundtrack pt. 2]