View Single Post
Old 26-03-2013, 01:27 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Yes, I am always well. Salutations of love and light I speak with you with complete delight.

I would not bother concerning yourself with discerning your passion or path once you come to pass, for there will be opportunities and directions that open up to you far beyond anything you now currently conceive of. Most, as I have seen it, place themselves upon a very limited spiritual expectation prior to passing, and so it is once they pass they suddenly feel what they had aspired themselves to be or do no longer holds any importance to them, for the doors that open to them make everything else insignificant.

[...]

Within finer specifics, the work you choose to do will be something which allows and perpetuates others to be able to experience themselves as THEY choose to be and do. So for example, if you become aware of a desire in others to experience themselves as human beings, in human bodies, and who want to walk around in human clothing, you might then develop a passion for creating new garments of human clothing for others to wear as their coat of consciousness. Or it may be you want to learn, from the many halls of learning, other garments of clothing other species have invented, and thus learn to make those and design more of those for souls to wear as coats of consciousness. Through this endeavour you would come to learn of the living essence, the consciousness identity behind every single material you come to use, for every strand, every piece, every particle would speak to you with its own voice. Each strand of material will tell of its own ancestral history and divine story of how it came to exist. Then, if your vibration is compassionate and equated towards the resonance of that source, from where such material comes from, it will lend itself to you to use in your ‘works of art’.
That is why I sponsor the thought in others upon this forum to be compassionate towards animals of whom they eat, and of whom they neglect to communicate with on an equal platform, for if your actions speak your intentions and resonance of heart, then this will be carried over and seen by those beings in the spirit world, who you will later rely on for much of your work.

Another example, if you had strong affections for, and an affinity towards botanical life forms and so forth, then through the halls of learning you would educate yourself to other forms that once existed, that do exist, and which can exist on Earth and on many other different planets across the universe. You would then utilize this understanding to participate with groups of other beings whose passion it is to nurture and beautify botanical life forms all over the physical and non-physical universe. You would literally participate in harvesting new botanical life forms and strings of evolution like a God upon a throne of divine influence. There then watch them grow as if they were your own child, personifying your deepest passion and delivering your grandest concept of love to the universe.

If your passion is that of teaching upon a specific subject or sponsoring new thought and idea for others contemplation, then you may seek to become a teacher or guide. Again, you will develop these skills via the halls of learning, where knowledge is infinite and experiencialized. It is experiencialized because knowledge here enters consciousness experientially, not merely upon a mental level, but all levels simultaneously. After all, it is another dimension. This information, as part of your experience, you will then interpret to others elsewhere, or actually within the halls themselves to those who visit. Remember, though knowledge is infinitely available, it is only available through the adequate energy resonance of your ability to understand such information, and your desire to know such information. This means, in the spirit world, until you desire to know something, it will be invisible to you. Similarly, as your understanding of a particular subject or concept grows, further understandings and dimensions of such a subject will magically appear to you when you are ready and wise enough to comprehend it, in the way it is presented. Teachers or guides then are utilized to dispense information and understandings to those who have not yet developed to a certain state of understanding in certain subjects or aspects of experience. The teachers or guides will then present the information in another way as to simplify it to others, so that they can then make the next step themselves.

You are right to say this list is infinite. I can speak of more at a later time if you wish.

-Sparrow

Yes, I would love to learn about more of the various pursuits with which beings occupy themselves in the Spirit World. Would you describe some more of them?

Also, I was wondering if there is something similar to acupuncture or an energetic channel theory in the Spirit World or other dimensions of the everlife. Would such treatments serve to help beings connect with their Spirits and come to terms with and raise their vibrations? If it's not there perhaps I could help create something like that.

Would you please go into detail about some of the forms healing takes in the Spirit World? And what those experiences are like?

Thanks,
Justin