View Single Post
Old 24-07-2016, 11:31 PM
Super Moderator
There is much about this life in the world which is disillusioning. I read yet one more thing tonight which made me think "Oh M...G...WHAT a mixed up place this is, basically because of the stuff some humans get up to." And then....thinking of the terrorist actions on Bastille day....

And yet there are literally millions of people who do care, who do display a lot of love. Chances are if you fainted in the street there would be at least one person who would come to help you.
A couple of years ago I could hardly walk. I had acute sciatica and couldn't stand or walk, although I was fine driving, and sitting down. I had to go to the doctor's. Well when I got out of there, I had to get back to my car and it was so excruciating, I went down to the ground to crouch because of the pain. It was twilight in a rainy deserted car park. I knew I would have to crawl on all fours to get to my car.
A woman appeared, asked if I was okay, and when I told her what was the matter (laughing and feeling like a twerp) -she hauled me to my feet, and had me lean on her all the way to my car. What a sweet woman. And I never saw her again. Just a stranger.

So it's often best to focus on the things that bring us the most hope and peace of mind, and try to beam that out somehow as a gift to others, to make their day a little better.
We are in a mixed up world, which isn't really 'home' but we all have a reason to be here. Then when it's done, we will leave.