View Single Post
Old 22-02-2020, 10:27 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
You may want to read up on it! The health benefits of it are incredible. Even scientists are interesting in it for curing diseases I believe.
Also very powerful to fight antioxidants, especially if you drink shungite water which I do almost daily.
Also VERY great painkillers! I tape one on my neck regularly and leave it there for days until my skin begins to itch (usually from sweating or the glue from the tape).
It has kept me from taking many a paracetamol or even ibuprofen for years.
I have a neck injury which causes me a lot of grief. Instead of taking a painkiller I now first put the shungite on my neck. Sleep with it, shower with it and all.
But if you use it like that you also need to give it time to rest so it can recover. It is a powerful stone and can take a lot, but I do feel it needs that time 'off' after a few days of hard work. So when my neck is okayish I just leave it be in daylight or on the selenite wand.

I have another one -which is actually silver shungite, supposed to be even more powerful- that I use for making shungite drinking water. I use it 2-3 days on end, then also allow it to rest on/against a selenite wand.
I have another stone (Cradle of Mankind) that I like for making crystal water, so it's not a problem to allow the silver shungite a (few) days off.
Oddly enough this silver shungite didn't give me the 'painkiller effect' like the regular one does. Which is why I am using it for crystal water.

I've noticed bubbles appearing on the shungite when making crystal water for too many days in a row. So it does need cleansing/rest and recharging.
Interesting, I'm glad they really benefit you. I do have Shungite as I bought some but I never worked with it. Definitely will do that some day. Usually a crystal or stone will call me when it's time. At least that is how it feels. At the moment Opal is very much my stone, love the energy it radiates. Such a joyful and playful energy but in a strong way, not like a child's. Hard to describe.

For topicstarter I'm also thinking about Blue Calcite. This is relatively cheap and one of the most serene stones. You can put several around the house and calm the mood.