View Single Post
Old 21-02-2020, 08:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Selenite is always a good choice as it's very high energy, doesn't disturb anyone, and doesn't need cleansing.

Copper is a bad choice, very old way that isn't too handy (based on old Atlantean masculine energy, which is too controlling) AND copper will need to be discharged.
Black Tourmaline absorbs dense energies and will need to be cleansed regularly. At least once a week if it's that bad, maybe even more. So not a good choice either as people will forget to do this after a while.

You can add other crystals to selenite, depending on what you feel is required. Sit and feel. Does the house (and you) need more love, then rose quartz might be a good choice.
Does the house (and you) need more "sun" and positive feelings? Then calcite is a good choice, subtle, gentle, loving sun energy.
Does the house (and you) need more tranquillity -possibly in one room-, add amethyst.
And so on.
But do not forget to cleanse these other stones regularly!!! In water as water cleanses emotions.
Selenite can NOT be put in water, it doesn't need cleansing either, just daylight is enough.

And do not use tiny pieces of crystal, they'll get drained. Go for larger pieces, I'd say 10 cm minimum.

It's been a while, but I used to read a good amount about crystals(and have quite a collection I've worked with off and on). Pretty much every book I've read says to be a bit cautious(or sometimes a stronger warning) with selenite because of how powerful it is and that it strongly affects some people. I'm not meaning any offense, but I'm having a hard time understanding how that would be good for this. I have a smaller piece as well and it doesn't bother me really, but it's definitely an intense stone.

I'm thinking more of something that would only absorb, ground, or balance what energy is around it rather than something that "gives off" much on its own. I was just reading about shulgite. Any thoughts on this? Or maybe hematite?