View Single Post
Old 20-02-2020, 12:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Recommendation for stones for a tense household with a lot of unchecked energy?

Hi. I've been away from all this for years and just started working with stones a bit again recently. Short story - I'm living in a complex situation with a longtime friend. We both have very potent energy that we aren't very good at controlling and we're both going through a lot of health problems, healing, change, and difficulty. We're also very connected so our energies both are often overwhelming to each other, which just creates a feedback loop and makes things harder than they already are.

I'm looking for recommendations for stones that would absorb and protect, and help minimize this that I/we could put around the house. I know a bit, but not an expert, and I'm having a hard time coming up with the right thing.

Copper was my first thought but I believe it can also amplify energies which we certainly wouldn't want. I'm thinking maybe hematite? Maybe rough hematite. Maybe a black stone of some kind. Black tourmaline? I'm not sure and having hard time figuring it out. Recommendations?

It would also need to be something that isn't at all potentially harmful to a cat. I just learned about zeolite, which really interested me, but there's some debate on whether the dust or any handling might potentially be toxic to us or the cat. Also something I could hopefully get at least a good handful(ideally more) of without being super expensive.