View Single Post
Old 28-09-2012, 02:46 AM
neptune13

I believe in 'Life After Death'. We are after all 'Electro Magnetic Energy' and that energy never dies,...but...I will never allow myself to come back to a planet where 'reincarnation' has failed badly. What have the results of 'Reincarnation' achieved in the saving of this Beautiful World We Call Earth. Why are all the physical inhabitants still suffering??? What have the reincarnated souls managed to achieve during there repeated incarnations? For every beautiful human being born to this planet, there are a thousand others who want to hurt it and its inhabitants. Our planet is a breeding ground of corruption. No human incarnation has been able to fix this problem. I thought we were meant to mature during each of our 'incarnations' (We humans were lucky enough to be given a way out, and that happened 2000 years ago. This Deity is known by different names). Reincarnation on 'Earth' has so far, not achieved it's purpose because this planet is filled with such 'Evil, Corrupted, Negative, Energies' from the spirit realm and these energies are thriving. Why haven't those people who have chosen 'Reincarnation been able to fix the problem so far. Earth Herself Is So Beautiful. Her Human Children Have Left Her Scarred and Deformed. We are her cancer and all of you humans who chose reincarnation have not done enough to fight off her 'Spiritual Demons and Her Human Corrupters'