View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 12:41 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
Perhaps any healing practitioner out there can help me on this one...

I believe our own self healing and spiritual journey is never ending, however, despite all of our practice, meditation, and digging in and facing our darkness, have you ever hit a point where you're stumped and can't seem to move forward?

Can we only get so far with self healing before we need some help and guidance from someone more experienced?

i ask because despite all I've learned so far there is still something major holding me back and I can't put my finger on it.

Lucky, hi there.

I had to respond to u r seeking. I offer life coaching n nlp, i use them as tools to helpi one access ones own healing. Iutruly wishgure ouanut uger on that evasive tbing, i would love to walk with u to help u find it. I wont charge, but if ur not serious about ti then ilet go of my offer.... The process will be to help you find your own answers, through ur own guides or who ever without interference from another.

I hope this doesnt count as advertising, i am not sending a pm as is is my first interaction with lucky... Do dele if it comes across as advertising.