View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 10:44 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
Hey!

This thread is interesting.

I guess also There is a question of perception. Sometimes the signs are obvious but you don't see it. Because you dont have the same Level of Consciousness as other people. I realized that with a friend when a sync happened and he didnt understand why It was a sync lol. He didnt make the links between the different elements(very primary to my mind) that I made in a second appearing to my mind.

Also the power of Intention has a lot to mean in all that.
I noticed (and it is currently admitted) that the more I am awakened spiritually, the more I see the result of my thoughts materializing in the 3D reality very QUICKLY. Sometimes in the next minutes.
And then you also have go be careful because the Power of Intention doesnt care about Positive or Negative Meaning. What you think starts to happen, even when its bad. So you have to be really careful with what you think !

Yeah, I tend to forget that what I think manifests and fast! There was actually a time where my sister cut open her knee and the very next day I scraped mine. It turns out the entire day before I was worrying about my sister's knee and that had manifested.