View Single Post
Old 17-11-2013, 09:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Hey Dar. I have a question -- about the foam roller? Where do you find the kind that you use for your knee? Might come in handy for my back, hips, and other parts. I have been using a fist-sized superball I found at Toys R Us for accupressure work on my spine where I lay on the floor and position it underneath the area that needs it. Works quite nicely, too.
I don't remember just where , but maybe Amazon. It's hard to work knees, I'll tell ya !. I use my fisted knuckles when it gets bad, along the side, and fingers, and a lot of elbow grease . The roller is good for legs , hips, butt, parts of the back .

Okay, here...it's a 'Triggerpoint performance ' roller , and the label says www.tptherapy.com . It's about 13" long , tubular fiberglass , 5" diameter, with a black rubber pad covering , that has different kinds of grooves. Not a cheapo unit, maybe $40 or something . I like the ball idea; sounds good for spot work on the low back !

Ha! , the label doesn't really say what the post says it says ! tptherapy.com is the place to go , or follow the SF link