View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 06:39 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Argue ??????? That came from you. Mybe you need to look within.

Hi sky,

Your post make sense. What's kingdom within or oneness? Why not related or relationship is more real and appropriate word to use than oneness. Oneness is abstract noun in here and it's absurd then it can't be done. Kingdom within is only for the mindset of him with that ability but not that he's universe and universe is him.

I can put the universe inside me and my spirit to dissolve into the universe but I can't say that's oneness. That's only relationship or related. And no one can perform like me or Creator. He's the universe and universe is him.

What Jesus saying he's here or there is to be not attached from nagging by others not that he's exacting himself by that condition of ability. What he can is kind of performance and it isn't concern of oneness.

When someone said, "God is light". Human never see God and that's guessing work.That's a wrong assumption. God isn't light. The founder God of Christianity is Angels family God then he has Godly physical flesh. All human can imagine is wrong. Then how can the truth be "God is light"?

Jesus said, he's the light of the world. He means, he's the "hope of human". He can shine to the hope of human.