Thread: when you die
View Single Post
Old 16-03-2019, 11:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metchas
I understand that when I die my spirit will leave my body and return 'home' and that my personality/ego/mind will be in spirit land with all my loved ones. Then I get a bit confused..what happens for example if my spirit/soul incarnates again? What happens to me, my personality/ego/mind. If that happens and my soul becomes another person what happens to me? where do I go?

When we die (as individual parts of the whole) we enter the same space as we occupied during all those nights that we slept and dreamed. After each night of unconsciousness we awoke in the mornings to once again find ourselves in this physical condition we call life.
That thing we call 'afterlife' is a dream state in which everything we want to take place or happen, does. All these things you read or hear about - astral planes, meeting dead relatives, seeing Jesus and so on are all part of this dream world to which we always return when we fall asleep and when we die. These planes and conditions don't really exist - we dream them using our imagination.
The 'actions' this dream state creates are founded on that which you (each of us of course) has experienced in the physical state, we otherwise call these experiences 'our karma'. We are, each one of us, responsible for our karma and collective karma and the results it/they cause(s). Maybe we are not personally aware of our responsibilities we have to our neighbour. Our creative 'desires' cause the outside world to appear (we are together with other individuals who have roughly the same desires - birds of a feather) and gives us a frame in which to express the exercising of these desires in the form we need to experience in order to complete the picture we have in our minds as what reality is.