View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 04:03 PM
Pathfinder
Ah, the Universe and Justice. :)

What is justice?
Where does it come from?
What determines its postulates?

Let’s start with the fact that I chose to use the word “postulate” which means: a statement that is self-evident.
We are currently residing on an isolated planet which has been quarantined on purpose after errors done in the past. So, Cosmic Truce slowly faded away in people’s minds after malevolent groups distorted the teachings in the following order: from shifting the focus towards lesser spirituality to complete disbelief in the “paranormal”.
Thus, it is very normal that on this occasion people will start developing destructive patterns of behavior. How does justice link to this tendency?
When instead of responsibility for the greater good, the Self aims to serve oneself’s inverted desires. Manipulating a truth leads to verbosity - you sound very convincing and perceptive but instead you delude the others by confusing them to mistake a lie with a truth that should be simple.
When lies and corruption start speaking of justice, sooner or later it will end up as a verbal battle of (passive /) aggression.
When you are aware of Cosmic Justice, it resonates in harmony and leads to progress, respect, benefit for the greater good of the habitat and the respective inhabitants. It has a healing effect and the fuss of the noise which “justified truce” makes, gets dissolved and you start hearing an intuitive sound, which teaches you the two only real principles behind justice, as eternal and immortal as God is: good and love!
And I mean the conscious and mature form of the latter, where you actually understand the principles of the Universal Laws.
They may be Laws of physics but I guess.. Justice is linked to Law, isn't it?
Like in court.