View Single Post
Old 30-03-2016, 10:12 AM
Ascender
Regarding suggestibility, I recommend that you focus on the issue of trust: in yourself, your Higher Self and your hypnotist. As a trained hypnotist myself, I know that full and complete relaxation is vital to a deep hypnosis - and that in turn is partially (but not totally) dependent on trust. If you are worried from the beginning by thoughts such as "What will the hypnotist say to me when in trance?" then your critical factor (please Google if you do not know that phrase) will make your hypnosis much more difficult, even impossible. Trust is essential.

Some affirmations might help. Prior to meditation or self hypnosis, repeat "I trust myself, my Higher Self totally, with complete openness. I will listen to my inner voice". Prior to any visit to a hypnotist, similar affirmations might help: "I have complete and total trust in the hypnotist to help me access previous lives".

However, regarding going for a past life regression session, I repeat the word of caution which I posted on another thread. See:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...39&postcount=6 Do not hesitate to question your hypnotist about whether s/he personally believes in past lives. If you get an equivocal answer, such as "It doesn't matter what I think", then choose someone else who clearly says, "Yes".

Every best wish to you!